Some {Crazy} Things We've Seen
During a four-hour trip to the mountains, you see lots of things. Some things you just don't expect though.
So far, we've seen a guy on a motorcycle in a bit of a hairpin turn, slowly running over a patch of rocks on pavement, he somehow lost control and went down. He dropped his bike on its side and he probably got a little scraped up. If he didn't, I don't know how. I felt so bad for the guy.
We also saw a guy pulling his four wheeler across the road...with his bare hands. Maybe he was practicing for the World's Strongest Man competition. Should've gotten a picture of that.
Lastly, we saw a dog riding in the back of a Toyota Tundra. This dog was sitting under the open bed cover that was propped open with an umbrella. Wait! I have a picture!
And then, last but not least, I took this photo not because it wasn't {crazy} but because it was priceless.
Our babies at the trout pond
Comments
Post a Comment