A Three Year Old's Crush
Yesterday, I was watching The Chew and Elliott looks up when a commercial came on. He says, "I'm gonna mewwy hurh. 'Cus she's a cutie!"
I glanced over to see who he was talking about only to realize it was the Pantene commercial with Eva Mendes. I asked him, "What's her name?"
His reply..."I'm gonna call hurh 'Honey'."
I couldn't help but chuckle. Then I asked, "How are you going to ask her? Are you going to call her?"
He said, "I'm gonna call her 'Honey' and say 'You want tuh get mewwied?'"
I said, "What do you think she'll say?"
His response (very insulted that I had even questioned it)..."She's gonna say 'yes', Mommy!"
I glanced over to see who he was talking about only to realize it was the Pantene commercial with Eva Mendes. I asked him, "What's her name?"
His reply..."I'm gonna call hurh 'Honey'."
I couldn't help but chuckle. Then I asked, "How are you going to ask her? Are you going to call her?"
He said, "I'm gonna call her 'Honey' and say 'You want tuh get mewwied?'"
I said, "What do you think she'll say?"
His response (very insulted that I had even questioned it)..."She's gonna say 'yes', Mommy!"
Comments
Post a Comment