What has God done for you?

In our daily devotion time tonight, the topic was "What has God done for you?" So I asked Danica that very question. She looked at me a little perplexed. I said, "I'll go first. God gave me life. God saved me from Hell. God has given me a husband that I do not deserve. God gave me three very beautiful, healthy children. And God gave me the opportunity to live after I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm..." She interrupted, "God didn't give me a Super Mommy. He gave me a SUPER DUPER MOMMY! Only a mommy who goes through brain surgery can be a Super Duper Mommy!" So thankful for such precious moments that I have now that I wasn't sure I would have almost three years ago. Praising the Lord for His healing! And for encouragement from my little girl.

Comments

Popular Posts