I got in my morning workout!
How has your morning been? My morning has been a blast! Because of this guy.
😂 Our dog, Maverick thought he had a new friend to play with. Maverick spotted him by the compost bin, then a chase was under way...around the compost bin, under the porch and out, around the pool, and into the back corner of our fenced in yard. Maverick was a good listener...after I yelled at him several times.
👎 The kids came outside since they heard the commotion outside. They took Maverick back inside while I dealt with my gopher friend, who was not very nice when I tried to gently guide him out with my very long stick (because I wasn't picking him up). He hissed and clawed and bit at my stick all while I was trying to save him from our very sweet doggie
🐕who wanted to eat him like he eats his other stuffed animals (by chewing their ears off and nipping their bellies until the stuffing comes out). I saved you, Mr. (or Ms.) Gopher. You should be thankful.
Side note: I chased the gopher while I still had my pajamas on.
🤦 Sorry neighbors.
Another side note: No gophers or doggies were harmed in today's event.
Side note: I chased the gopher while I still had my pajamas on.
Another side note: No gophers or doggies were harmed in today's event.

Comments
Post a Comment