Kids say the darndest things!
This week, Zach has been a character. My daddy was leaning over to kiss the kids goodbye as he was leaving to pick up my brother and his wife from the airport, when Zach said, "Papa, you head is bwoke." Translation: "bwoke" is broke. Papa has a little less hair on his head than others do. ;-)
Yesterday, I went to Kohl's and was in the dressing room with the boys. I was trying on bras...with my back turned to the boys and the mirror...so I thought I had a little discretion. Then Zach yells out, "Mommy, are doe-s you boobies?" Thankfully, I don't think anyone else was in the dressing room. And then, I thought to myself, "At least he didn't ask if they were my 'mosquito bites' as he used to call them."
Kids say the darndest things! I wonder if Bill Cosby would have had Zach on his show.
Comments
Post a Comment