Good things are happening...
Danica had a dentist appointment for her 6-month checkup. Dr. Dave told her that her teeth were gorgeous and that she does a great job brushing on her own. He said when she comes back for her next appointment in August, she will probably have some X-rays (bitewings) done. And she will also need to let mommy and daddy help her floss on a regular basis now since her molars (especially on the top) are getting closer together.
After Danica’s dental appointment, Mommy and Danica had a lunch date-a small bite to eat from Wendy’s. It was a very special time for the two of us.
When I got back home and checked the mail, there was something from Duke Hospital. I assumed it was a bill for my previous surgery and post-op care. I opened the envelope and to my surprise, it was a check! Granted it was only $15, but it was $15 that I had overpaid. And what tops that is that I didn’t even have to request the refund; they just sent it to me! I guess they were being considerate. I mean, maybe they were paying me $15 for have a $100K + procedure and post-op care there. LOL
Comments
Post a Comment