You know you've wanted to do it too!
Last year after I had brain surgery, I jokingly (but seriously) asked Matthew to get the Super Mario Bros. Wii game for me. So, being the fantastic husband that he is, he bought it and has henceforth suffered through hours of watching me play. I have played many times over the 99 that continues to show up at every restart of the game. Countless times. But today was unlike any other. The boys wanted to play so I pulled out the remotes and started it up. I was in world 9 part 7 with only two star coins left and after losing and starting over again...twice...I did it! I won the game! I collected all the star coins! (Don't laugh! You know you played it. Or you've wanted to.)
No one else could appreciate this grand feat as much as my momma. So I had to call her first! You may wonder why my momma would appreciate that. Well, she too has Super Mario Bros Wii (because I bought it for her last year at Christmastime) and she has been playing at home. She has also come over to my house to play on several occasions in hopes to beat the game. So when I told her that I did it, she asked, "Is there a world 10?" Ha ha! No, there is no world 10. But there is that great sense of accomplishment that I won! With 12 lives left and 44,748,730 points. Yep! I'm pumped!
No one else could appreciate this grand feat as much as my momma. So I had to call her first! You may wonder why my momma would appreciate that. Well, she too has Super Mario Bros Wii (because I bought it for her last year at Christmastime) and she has been playing at home. She has also come over to my house to play on several occasions in hopes to beat the game. So when I told her that I did it, she asked, "Is there a world 10?" Ha ha! No, there is no world 10. But there is that great sense of accomplishment that I won! With 12 lives left and 44,748,730 points. Yep! I'm pumped!
Comments
Post a Comment