Take Off and Landing

The whole way to Brixx, Zach asked probably a hundred times if we were going to the "airpork." We ordered our pizzas and headed toward RDU. Once we got close to the airport, and started seeing the planes come in for landing, he and Danica began to get more and more excited. So much so that they were screaming, "Look! It's landing!" 

We sat down to eat but Zach could hardly eat his one slice of pizza for watching the planes taking off and landing behind him while Danica sawed her pizza into bite-size pieces. Zach spent most of his time turned around with his back to his food.  




After we ate our pizza, we watched planes from the observation deck for quite a while before Danica asked to go play on the playground. She, of course, was much more excited about playing than the boys were. They were enjoying the airplanes. While Danica and Elliott were in the sandbox, Elliott decided he was still hungry and tasted probably a big fistful of the sand. And...then it came back up. Along with his pizza. I stripped him down and we left shortly afterward. Is it bad that I just covered it up like a cat or dog would cover its mess?  


Matthew said someone's sure to find a mess in that sandbox tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I finally figured out how to do this. I am no computer Wiz. I was so happy to see you all Sunday. I wish I was as brave as you are Jessie. You and God are gona get through this. We love you all. Elliott has grown so fast. Seems like just yesterday when we ran into you and your Ma at Taco Bell,remember. That was the last time I remember seeing them all. They do grow up fast. Just wait,before you can turn around,one of theirs will be calling you Gama.We love you much and wish we could all see each other more.It is difficult in these days. We all seem to have so much to do. Raising a family is harder than it used to be. See you all soon. Keep the Post going as long as you feel up to it.
    Love ya,
    Uncle Wayne & Aunt Reesa
    Uncle Wayne&Aunt Reesa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts