Wishing Joseph Could Decipher My Dream

I mean...I wish he could decipher my nightmare. Joseph from biblical times, that is. He deciphered Potiphar's dreams. What would it be like if we had a man that could reveal the meaning of our dreams? Not just some Tarot card reader or palm readers. No, a REAL Joseph. People would probably be knocking down his door! I know I would after the dream I had last night.

My nightmare went like this:
I went to the doctor for something (I don't know what...it wasn't revealed in the dream) and the doctor told me I was dying and wouldn't live past today. I was scheduled to die tomorrow! So my parents were there with me. I don't know where Matthew was. Maybe he was with the kids. So after the appointment, we went to the funeral home and made the arrangements. Everything was in order for "tomorrow." I went back to my parents' house and laid in bed, crying, "I don't want to die! I don't want to die!" I was thinking about how I was never going to see the kids grow up, I wasn't going to be able to grow old and gray with the love of my life, my best friend. My mom laid in the bed beside me AND FELL ASLEEP! What's going on? I mean, her daughter was scheduled to die, and she falls asleep? I just kept crying out, "I don't want to die!" I think Matthew woke up at this point and then he woke me up. I was balling my eyes out! No doubt, it took me quite a while to go back to sleep.

What does it mean? I have no idea. But I did see a vehicle with "Bryan-Lee" funeral home's logo on the way home last night. Ironic?

Comments

Popular Posts