Where is the best place to be when you have a migraine?
Well not long after I gave the morning update, Jessica started having another migraine. What better place to be than a hospital right? Well the staff gave her something for the migraine, and it has done a number on her. The migraine did subside shortly after, but then the drowsiness and nausea set-in.
We got home around 2:30, and she's been asleep for most of the time. Feel free to send her a note on Facebook or an email, I'm sure once the pain killer wears off she'll want to give her own update.
We got home around 2:30, and she's been asleep for most of the time. Feel free to send her a note on Facebook or an email, I'm sure once the pain killer wears off she'll want to give her own update.
Comments
Post a Comment